Logging in for the first time
If your organisation uses password login:
- Using the Chrome browser, go to app.quantemplate.com.
- Click ‘Reset your password’ at the bottom of the page.
- On the ‘Reset your password’ page, enter your email and click ‘Reset’. A password reset link will be emailed to you.
- Check your email and click on the password reset link. If you haven’t received the email after a few minutes, please check your spam folder.
- Enter your new password and click ‘Change’.
If your organisation uses Multi-Factor Authentication
, follow the additional steps below to add Quantemplate to the authentication app on your phone.
If your organisation uses Single Sign On
with Quantemplate, simply enter your email address and click the ‘Log in with Single Sign On’ button that appears, as shown below.
Single Sign On (SSO)
Single Sign On allows you to log on to Quantemplate with a single click, using your company credentials – no passwords or authentication codes to remember, plus it's even more secure!
If you'd like us to set this up for your organisation please email email@example.com
If your organisation has set up Single Sign On (SSO), the ‘Log in with Single Sign On’ button will appear when you enter your company email address. There is no need to enter a password.
Multi-factor authentication (MFA)
Along with your username and password, Quantemplate can secure your account with an additional authentication
step. This is commonly known as multi-factor authentication (MFA).
This can be enabled for each user individually or enforced for every member of an organisation.
When enabled, each time you log in you will need to enter a time-limited code generated by an authenticator app
on your phone. This increases security by checking both something you know (your password) and something you have (your
Setting up multi-factor authentication
If MFA is enabled for your account the first time you log in you will see this screen requesting that you use an authenticator app on your phone to scan a QR code.
Quantemplate supports all standard authenticator apps, including:
After scanning the QR code, the app will generate a 6-digit code.
Enter this in the field below the QR code and click ‘Enter’.
If the code is rejected then get a new code from the application and try again.
Once verified you will be logged into the platform.
Logging in with MFA
Once MFA is set up on your account, each time you log in you will be asked for a new code after entering your
username and password.
Open the authenticator app on your phone to get a new code.
If there is a problem with the password or code, you will be taken back to the login page to start again.
If you lose your phone
If you lose your phone please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to have your MFA reset.
We will confirm this request with your account administrator then reset your account.
When you next log in you will be taken through the setup process again.
Change your password
To change your password whilst logged in to Quantemplate:
- Go to your profile popup.
- Click the reset password link. This takes you to the reset password page.
- Click ‘Reset your password’ at the bottom of the page
- Enter your current password and your new password.
- Click Change. Your password is changed and you will be logged straight in to Quantemplate.
To log out of Quantemplate, open the profile popup in the top right and click ‘Logout’